Curiosity is terminal

Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas


RossK and the fine folks at Payday are doing wonderfully with the Christmas carols. I encourage you to visit both blogs for some musical cheer.
 Various societal, political and environmental events have made me alternately too maudlin and furious to post nicely. But I do want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy season full of love and kindness and hopefully, some peace.

Thank you all for being part of my life.  You improve it vastly and I am more grateful than you can know.  I wish you all good things for the season and the new year.  


Here is my favourite carol on one of my favourite instruments:





The video doesn't load on some iPads for some reason , I think you can see it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment